Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today was the last day of classes!

Which is good, but also a little sad. You can never quite fit everything in, and you know it's the last time that this particular group will be together. It's been a very good semester, and a good year with these students. They've all worked hard and I hope they keep on speakin' German. Deutsch macht Spass!!




Living it up in the German classroom.


Becky and Jennifer taking it easy.




This is a picture of Becky, Tara and Alyce right after they gave their senior presentations. Great job!!!!

These are the students in my 9:15 German 102 class -- hard at work (und sehr fleißig!)

Would they be smiling like this if German were hard???


And here is my 11:45, working until the very last possible moment....

4 comments:

Annette said...

You class looks like fun. The "Chinese" food at Mama Fu's looks pretty good. It looks like you were dressed appropriately for the occasion :).

Anonymous said...

Learning should be fun - and it looks as if everyone is enjoying the experience. Having a meal together is a bonus. Look forward to seeing more photos.

Annette said...

Well, the last day of school looked fun. What has happened since then?!?!

:)

Bob Ferguson said...

What a lot of fun. I had not seen these things on your blog! And have you seen Annette's? That is what lead me to your blog. Just this morning we were chatting and she asked me if I had seen her blog and I hadn't. Anyway looking at both blog's has been fun.