Monday, October 22, 2007

For all the saints ... and "all dishevelled wandering stars"


Go Saints!! You gotta love it when your home team wins. I know it's become less infrequent as of late, but I think there's a part of the me that will never forget the years of losing seasons, even when we had the likes of Bobby Hebert and Morten Andersen on the field. But now it's a delight watching Drew Brees and Reggie Bush out there, and I hope Sean Payton can keep making the team better and better.


But that cheer is not just for a football team. As corny as it is, it's to all of the saints, who are present to God's call within them and the needs they see around them; to all those who live out a selfless love so that we can see how it's done and perhaps, in some small way, follow in their (and in Christ's) footsteps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me your new address; I have a Saints item for you....rp

(mail me at the church)

Anonymous said...

Love the rose, and am glad that the Saints are winning again.