Monday, August 27, 2007

Ok, ok

I've been bad about blogging. And I don't have any good excuse, really. But just so you don't go entirely stir-crazy waiting for me to put up more pictures, you can check out pics from my trip to Asia at Wes and Annette's travel blog.

They didn't choose the most flattering pictures of me, but it's a fun summary of our time together. And though I did pass on the fried scorpions at the Night Food Street Market, they were pretty cool --- and HUGE.

So, enjoy. And I promise I'll have things back up and running here soon!!

2 comments:

Triviales Wissen said...

'bout time! You'd think you'd been off galavanting around China or something. Oh wait...

Glad to see you back in the saddle.

I forwarded a link to The Brit of the BBC's new Asian correspondent, btw. She was most amused and said, "she does get around, doesn't she?"

texasinafrica said...

You're alive! Glad to hear.