Monday, September 24, 2007

Other auspicious events....

The Cute One was born on this day, exactly 31 years ago. She made a rather dramatic entrance, refusing to wait even one more day, despite the German doctor's best attempts at making her stay put until she was "done". She's been delighting us all with her quick wit and good humour ever since. Not one to sit still terribly long (unless there's a REALLY good episode of CSI or Dr. Who on TV), she's intrepidly roaming somewhere in Vietnam right now (with the-patient-one-who-might-be-a-saint-or-something-very-close-to-it, aka The Engineer).

Have a great Birthday and try to stay out of trouble!! You are loved and missed.



In case you can't get the music to work!!

1 comment:

Bob Ferguson said...

What a nice way to celebrate your little sister's birthday. I have many memories of the day she was born, as I do for all of my children. BTW did you remember that one without whom you and you siblings would not be? Her birthday was Sept 3. I didn't see a nice blog! My bday is 10/30 and Richard's is 10/31. I can't remember how old either one of us will be ... I thinks I will be 66 or close?