Monday, March 05, 2007

No new millionaire...

on the German version of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" hosted by Günther Jauch. The final question was: Who was the last person to leave his footprint on the moon?

A. Frank Borman
B. Alan Shepard
C. Michael Collins
D. Eugene Cernan

WITHOUT CHEATING, who do you think it was? Write your best bet in the comments and I'll post the correct answer on Friday. Winner gets a prize...

To quote TexasInAfrica ... "We won't know if you cheat, but Jesus will..."

3 comments:

Annette said...

I vote A. I know the answer is always C, but my gut is saying A.

Bob Ferguson said...

I agree with Annette. I have seldom known her to be wrong!

Angela said...

So do you agree with Annette and vote A, or do you agree with Annette and vote C? You told me you were voting for C ....

Cheaters never win!!