Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pictures for the Cute One....

Maya, not in the least disturbed by the camera --- but wishing that other cat would get off her bed.
Bella, wondering why we won't just let her sleep in peace.


The moment between Lasagna and Nachtisch.
Replacing the screen on his cell phone ...
The new stovetop --- five burners that ALL WORK. The Kettle is ready to go for a spot of tea. Looseleaf goodness on a Sunday, of course.
The new oven --- thus far the source of a chocolate cake, cinnamon rolls, today's spinach lasagna, and Mom's world-famous mandarin roll-up cake.Essence of Ferguson --- lasagna, tea cup, and mandarin orange cake.
Wish you were here for a slice =). There was even lasagna left over....
Prost und alles Gute.

9 comments:

Bob Ferguson said...

You dirty rat![TIC] You stole these pictures from my camera and I was working on sending them to Annette and Wes. That's why I asked you how to get them all together!

Annette said...

Thank you to both Angela and Daddy for the pictures. They are lovely. It was good to see how you all and the cats are doing. I do admit that I am a bit jealous that I am now the only member of the family who is without an oven. Oh well - I guess I will live. :)

Wes said...

Hi from London! Beautiful day here today - I'm on my A&M buddies' rooftop patio enjoying some sunshine.

The new oven and stove top look great! Wish we were there to enjoy the tasty lasagna and cakes!!

Richard said...

The screen and lenze on my phone actualy. Find me here http://polymermagic.blogspot.com/
Yes, I finaly got around to writing it.

Angela said...

You know, they may have been on your camera, but I TOOK the pictures (except the one of me, of course...)

Annette said...

I was just looking back on these. Is my dear brother losing his hair? Or is it just a bad angle?

Angela said...

I think he's still in denial; but, umm, the camera doesn't lie....

Annette said...

So, I googled your name on google's blog search. This was the third entry that came up. Thought you might like to know :)

Angela said...

wow, that's pretty impressive. I'm also fairly high on the "Caitlin Creed" searches. Wish that were not the case ... not because I don't want to be read, but because it is such a tragic loss. But there are people all over the country who are searching for information about her.