Friday, June 08, 2007

I just couldn't resist...

Texas in Africa always has such great stuff on her blog. I tried to be strong, but this is just way too fun. So, here you go. It seems, I need to get busy. This map does not include the countries we drove to overland from Germany to Greece, because I don't remember them all. And it also doesn't include the places I've merely spent time in the airport (other than Hawaii ... I'll probably never spend more than the 5 hours we spent in the airport in 1985, so I'm counting it.)

Here are the places I've been:












I may have visited 15% of the countries in the world, but Texas in Africa has definitely visited bigger countries ... I see more green on her map.

Addendum: mine should be 14%. I just realized that Turkey was on the other map, but I've never been. It's just a place I wished to go! Sorry. So, 14% ... until I go to China in August :).

6 comments:

Bob Ferguson said...

You left out Hong Kong and you green of middle east looks like you left out Israel and Petra in Jordan.

Wes said...

This is cool - thanks for sharing!

Richard said...

Cool. I think I need to travel more ;)

Annette said...

I have updated my map - I left out Slovakia. :)

texasinafrica said...

We need to go to Brazil to fill in a huge green chunk in the empty southwest corners of both of our maps. What do you think?

Angela said...

You're on ... when would you like to go? I think I could work in something around Spring Break next year, or perhaps over Christmas.