Thursday, June 21, 2007

So, sometimes I get bored...

not REALLY bored, but visually. With myself or my immediate surroundings. It means sometimes I stay up until 4 a.m. because I have an overwhelming and compelling desire to move the furniture. And then I'm happy with it for 6 to 8 months, before feeling like I need to change it around again. Thank goodness this doesn't mean I feel like buying new furniture every 6 to 8 months, just shifting it around a bit.

And I get a little bored seeing the same old thing in the mirror after a while, so that involves a new hairstyle. No worries, it's not pink or green or blue or purple ... this time ... just a little shorter. Ok, a lot shorter. Here are the pictures:




And no, I won't be using as much styling product as the girl in the salon, nor will I wear my hair in my eyes, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing it.

I thought it was short before, but you wouldn't believe how much hair ended up on the floor ... crazy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It looks great. I would cut mine if I thought that it would turn out that good....and if I didn't think that I would have to keep cutting it....and finding someone who could do a halfway decent job.

Wes said...

Looks great Angela! Plus, you can now blow most of your shampoo budget on beer! (Or charity... whatever!)

Anonymous said...

I likey! Very chic. I'm a big fan of your German haircuts.

The Attorney does not like me to cut my hair short, but I am also getting a little bored visually, so there might be a change before summer is over. Probably not as daring as yours, but something different. Stay tuned.

Angela said...

I am tuned in!! Can't wait to see it ...

Richard said...

hhmmm.... shorter than mine ;)

Annette said...

I like it! It looks good. I could never go that short...I would look like a Q-Tip or one of those troll dolls.

I think the urge to move furniture must be genetic...not sure how else I would have gotten it too.

Richard - if this is shorter than yours, it is time for a haircut.

texasinafrica said...

I like it!

This is making me miss Fabulous Grady!

Angela said...

Annette, I didn't know you felt compelled to move furniture as well ... and YES. The joy of visiting Fabulous Grady. No one else does as much for my self-esteem in 30 minutes ... and you get a decent haircut as well (with WAY too much product, but it washes out -- he's from Texas, after all)

Anonymous said...

Super süß!!!